Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Haters are my motovatiors...

Since I gained a nice 65pds when I was pregnant with peyton. It's time to get my body, mind and spirit back on the right track. Emotionally I've been sitting with heavy burdens on my shoulders and just been feeling stuck. I finally feel like I'm getting things back on track, and starting to feel like the old me. The person I use to like. Not to mention when I make my move in June... I'm sure Raheem will help me get my body back in gear. Haha. Here's a few motovatiors to remind me to stay focused. I think #4 is going to help me the most.


1. There won't be a day that goes by that you won't want to quit, so think of a goal you can use to remind yourself every day of why you can't give up.


2. You cannot expect anyone to respect you until you start respecting yourself. That means taking care of yourself and eating right.


3. Don't overwhelm yourself by thinking about the end result. Just take it one day at time.


4. Try to bottle all of your feelings of anger, pain and failure, and use it every day in the gym to work harder.


5. Every day that is spent unhappy with yourself is a day that you let pass you by and waste.


6. There is nothing that you cannot do.


7. Stay away from the scale. So many people put too much energy into the scale. If they would just put all that energy into the actual workout, they would be successful.


8. You need to find a workout partner. An older brother, friend or peer —just anyone so you can hold each other accountable.


9. Don't consume fast food or soda.


10. Never accept being fat as the cards you were dealt or the way it will always be. It's only that way if you quit.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment