Tuesday, March 6, 2012

An answered prayer...

So where do I start? How about the beginning? Like every story there's always a man. I fell in love with that man who I believed had my best interest at heart, someone who I felt would be by my side when I needed him. Unfortunately things didn't work out as planned. So is all fair in love & war? In my case, yes. Through the pain and hurt came a beautiful baby boy named Peyton. I never thought I would have a child this soon. I wasn't ready. There is and was so many things I wanted to do first. Yet and behold...here he is. Big gum smile with his two bottom teeth. Brought sunshine in my life. I remember when my relationship ended, being so heart broke. I was laying on my bed and crying my eyes out. I prayed to God, "God, please heal my heart, please send me someone that will love me as much as I love them". At the time I was talking about a lover, but God had another idea in mind. He does answer prayers. It may not be what you initially meant but it will be answered. Have a little faith. I know things get hard, and I still struggle with the hardships of being a single parent everyday but it gets better. I wouldn't change a thing. I honesty don't know how I lived this long without my son. Words can't express the love I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment